Bradfield Membership Benefits - AWS Startups
As a part of our collaboration, all members have access to AWS Activate. On top of AWS credits, Activate members can tap into exclusive offers from trusted organizations such as Amazon Business Prime, ZenDesk, Stripe, DataDog, Brex, HubSpot, etc. These offers include discounts, free trial periods, credits, and other startup-friendly perks that are available in the Activate Console.
AWS Activate Console offers:
- Up to 90% off HubSpot for 1 year.
- $2,000 in Airtable credits.
- Free Auth0 for 1 year.
- $50,000 in Segment credits.
- $1,000 in Notion credits.
- $5,000 in MongoDB credits
- Up to $100,000 in Datadog credits
- 30% off Slack for the first year
- 6 months free of Zendesk Suite and Zendesk Sales CRM
- Up to $120K in Logz.io credits
- Get Orca Security for 1 Year
- Up to $3,500/mo in Plaid credits for 6 months.
- $1,200 in Retool credits for 1 year.
- $1,000 in Miro credits.
- $10,000 in Freshworks credits.
- 20% off Carta for the first year.
- Up to 90% off Dropbox DocSend
- Up to 50% off annual HelloSign Essentials
- 40% off annual subscription of Dropbox Business Standard & Advanced
- 20% off Apollo.io plans.
- Free Intercom for 1 year. 50% off 2nd year & 20% off forever.
- $10,000 in Mux credits.
- Free Crisp for 3 months.
- 20% off annual contracts of Front for 1 year.
- Free Deel for 1 month + 10% off for 1 year for contractors.
- Waived fees on your next $25,000 in Stripe processing
- 50% off Pipedrive for 1 year.
Speak to one of The Bradfield Centre team to take advantage.
There are a number of AWS Startup Bootcamps every month this year, starting with AWS Startup Bootcamp – Begin your Journey on AWS
This is a session for startups that want to learn how AWS can help them start their journey on AWS. During the session, we will talk about three main pillars: credit and funding programs, the art of the possible with AWS services and tips for getting started on our platform. We will dive deep into how AWS Activate credits work and what startup opportunities exist beyond credits. We will share common startup use cases to reach product and business objectives on AWS. At the end of the session, we’ll answer your questions and share links and resources to help startups get started today!
Check our event listings for full details.