Attracting and retaining talent is one of the key challenges facing ambitious Scale Up's that want to grow. Learn how The Academy can help you meet these issues head on.
"80% of scaleups say that access to talent is vital or very important to their business continuing to grow, and 50% believe developing leadership and management skills is a top three-factor supporting growth"
- Scaleup Institute, Annual Scaleup Review 2018
"Access to talent is the number one issue for founders in London, and the number two issue facing founders in both Cambridge and Manchester"
- TechNation, TechNation 2018 Report
The Scale Up Academy by Cartezia
Built on concepts, theory and tools from the Scale-up Manual by Uday Phadke & Shailendra Vyakarnam, this program has been designed for the leadership team of any growth company and includes:
* 12 months access to The Triple Chasm Platform, a data-driven strategic planning and collaboration platform based on 20 years of research with thousands of companies
* Series of Coaching workshops, based on the platform, run over 6 weeks at the Bradfield Centre
* Experienced Mentors who work with individual companies during these workshops
IoD East - Professional Director Series
We are partnering with The IoD to help you be the best leader you can be. Whether you’ve been a director for days or decades, there is always something new to discover about the role, your responsibilities, and the business world around you. In an economy that’s changing by the day, it’s never been more important to be on top of your game with professional development.
You will cover 'Strategic Decision Making' and 'Top 5 Things Every Director Should Know', 'Practical Tips for Becoming a NED and 'Risk Management and Value Creation'.
School For Scale Ups from Cambridge Network
This is a tailored a programme of modules that some of Cambridge’s most successful organisations have used during their own scaling up.:
* Collaborative learning with peers and coaches
* 11 Modules, over one day every 6 weeks, CPD certified
* Covering leadership, project management, managing performance, Negotiation, Building a team, and much more