"Our team loves it here so much they list it as a company perk. The Bradfield Centre is almost a perfect balance between a cool, buzzy, contemporary workspace filled with interesting startups and a place where you can tuck yourself away when you need to focus. The team are excellent and always on hand to offer friendly support, introductions or recommendations whenever needed."Al MaxwellCEO, String5 out of 5 Google review
"I really look forward to my days at the Bradfield. The place is always bustling with like-minded people, who are interested to know what you are working on. Couple that with the beautiful design of the building and the super-friendly staff and it’s a really great place to work. I feel very welcome."Amy RobertsMind The Product5 out of 5 Google review
"We moved out to the Bradfield Centre in January and are delighted with the decision. It is an excellent facility - fast internet, excellent cafe, lots of natural light... all the important things! Definite recommendation to any start-ups in Cambridge."Rhodri ThomasCEO, Spectral Edge5 out of 5 Google review
"A very relaxed but productive environment with great facilities and a variety of events and socials happening on a regular basis, it really feels like a small community and the different businesses that are located in the building seem to come together to help each other. One of the most pleasant offices I’ve worked in."Clare GriffithsERP Consultant5 out of 5 Google review
"Fantastic office space with great facilities, good coffee and a lively community. The Bradfield Centre team runs various socials and events for members, and the other member companies are all delightful. All round fab place to work."Will PimblettSoftware Developer, We Gift5 out of 5 Google review
We are home to a vibrant community of high growth Tech businesses, all working in cutting edge areas like Artifical Intelligence, Data Science, Machine Vision, Artificial and Augmented Reality, EdTech, FinTech, BioTech and much much more.
If you are a high growth Tech company, explore the benefits of membership on this page and get in touch to join:
- We never close. Members have 24/7, 365 access to The Bradfield Centre
- Pricing is inclusive of all services, including meeting rooms, 1GB internet, printing, and fully-equipped kitchens with complimentary teas, proper coffee, and beer & wine on Thursday & Friday
- Fresh and healthy breakfast, lunch, and snacks available through the day from our Lakeside Cafe.
- A deep support network to help grow your business, including exclusive offers from Google, AWS, F6S and many more. See our Partner page for more information. Once a month you can also benefit from free advice from a range of companies at our Ask An Expert drop-in sessions.
- More than 300 free to attend events a year, focused on entrepreneurship and Tech
- Monthly member social events, so you get to meet everyone else in The Centre
- Reception services. We’ll greet your guests and receive deliveries
- Showers and changing facilities
- Dog-friendly - we welcome
well behaveddogs in the Centre