Attracting and retaining talent is one of the key challenges facing ambitious Scale Up's that want to grow. Learn how The Central Working Academy can help you meet these issues head on.
"80% of scaleups say that access to talent is vital or very important to their business continuing to grow, and 50% believe developing leadership and management skills is a top three-factor supporting growth"
- Scaleup Institute, Annual Scaleup Review 2018
"Access to talent is the number one issue for founders in London, and the number two issue facing founders in both Cambridge and Manchester"
- TechNation, TechNation 2018 Report
The Scale Up Academy by Cartezia
Built on concepts, theory and tools from the Scale-up Manual by Uday Phadke & Shailendra Vyakarnam, this program has been designed for the leadership team of any growth company and includes:
* 12 months access to The Triple Chasm Platform, a data-driven strategic planning and collaboration platform based on 20 years of research with thousands of companies
* Series of Coaching workshops, based on the platform, run over 6 weeks at the Bradfield Centre
* Experienced Mentors who work with individual companies during these workshops
School For Scale Ups from Cambridge Network
This is a tailored a programme of modules that some of Cambridge’s most successful organisations have used during their own scaling up.:
* Collaborative learning with peers and coaches
* 11 Modules, over one day every 6 weeks, CPD certified
* Covering leadership, project management, managing performance, Negotiation, Building a team, and much more