Join the winner of the 2017 Postdoc Business Plan Competition - Hanbin Ma, Founder of Acxel who are now based at The Bradfield Centre - at the 2018 Grand Finale event on Thursday 1st November at Peterhouse from 6 - 8.30pm.
Speakers this year include Anne Dobrée, Head of Seed Funds at Cambridge Enterprise, Srishti Gupta, President of the Entrepreneurial Postdocs of Cambridge, Michael Anstey, Investment Director at Cambridge Innovation Capital, former competition winners and Pro Vice Chancellor for Enterprise and Business Relations, Professor Andy Neely.
There are six finalists pitching for investment in their business ideas this year are:
- Marc Rodriguez Garcia with project PlantCaps (Department of Chemistry)
- Carmen Palacios Berraquero with project nu quantum (Department of Physics)
- Tian Carey with project Textile 2 Dimensional (Department of Engineering)
- Tongtong Zhu with project Poro Tech (Department of Materials Science and Metallurgy)
- Jeroen Verheyen with project Semarion Discovery (Department of Clinical Neuroscience)
- Saif Ahmad with project NeutroCheck (Department of Oncology).