Here at Central Working, we are always working hard to bring in partners to help support the growth of our members. We are therefore excited to announce today a new partnership with Google to offer members access to the Google Cloud Startup Program Spark Package.
The Google Cloud Startup Program is designed to help startups build and scale using Google Cloud. The Google Cloud team have startups in their DNA, and they appreciate what makes early-stage companies tick. Google
The Spark Package provides eligible members with:
- $20,000 in Cloud and Firebase Credits*, good for 12 months
- Dedicated startup technical office hours every week
- In-depth 1:1 architecture reviews with Google engineers
- 24/7 Technical Support
- G-Suite credits for new domains
- Invitations to exclusive local Google Cloud events
- A smaller Google, via introductions internally where it matters to startups: Ads, Play, Maps, Chrome, and more.
- A streamlined application process to our Surge program to extend your credits to $100,000 for a second year as your business continues to grow.
Click here to learn more about Google Cloud, and here for a break down of all the products offered on the Google Cloud Platform. You can find quick start guides and
To apply for the Google Cloud Spark Offer, come and speak to one of the Central Working team. The Google team will be visiting The Bradfield Centre on February 13th to run a Google Cloud introduction workshop and 1:1 office hours. We will post more information about the workshop and how to book office hours soon.