The Bradfield Centre is the home of Deep Tech in the region, so we are delighted to be hosting the first annual Cambridge Blockchain Forum: Where New Technologies Meet New Business Models Conference on the 23rd November.
The organisers have delivered an incredible line up of speakers, making this a must attend event. More information and registration on the link below.
The Cambridge Blockchain Forum is organized by the Cambridge Blockchain Hub, a centre for blockchain learning, testing, policy research, and venture creation at Bradfield Centre located in the Science Park in Cambridge, UK. The purpose of the Forum is to bring together various stakeholders from industry, government, students and academia to explore the growing trend of blockchain and different distributed ledger technologies to inform, educate and explore various applications of the technology, the combination and intersection with other emerging technologies, and to discuss the policy and regulatory implications of it in order to align the different interests and build a path forward for solutions that are impactful to industry, society, and the growing innovation ecosystem in Cambridge.
The Cambridge Blockchain Forum is an annual event and will take place on November 23rd from 9:30AM – 18:30PM with an array of speakers including DR Hermann Hauser KBE, various members of different blockchains including Hashgraph, Samsung Catalyst Fund, Swisscom Blockchain, Samsung Catalyst Fund, the British Business Federation Authority and many more.
Some of the topics that will be covered throughout the day include a variety of talks, panels and demos in the following areas:
The Disruption in Finance, Blockchain in Supply Chain, Blockchain in Government, The Disruption in Enterprise, The Regulatory side of blockchain and digital assets, Blockchain and Compliance, Blockchain & Identity, Blockchain & Policy
Featured Speakers Include:
- Dr Hermann Hauser KBE: Co-Founder, ARM, Acorn Computers, Amadeus Capital
- Jon Bradford: Founding Partner, Motive Partners
- Daniel Haudenschild: CEO, Swisscom Blockchain
- Ekaterina Almasque: Managing Director, Samsung Catalyst Fund
- Pawel Kuwskowski: CEO, Coinfirm
- Tom Trowbridge: CEO, Hedera Hashgraph
- Miche Rauchs: Blockchain Lead, Cambridge Centre for Alternative Finance
- Richard Muirhead: General Partner, Fabric Ventures
- Neil Foster: Partner, Baker Botts
- Toby Simpson: Cofounder, CTO, FetchAI
- Hassan Khan: CEO, TodaQ
- Ott Vater: Deputy Director, Estonia e-residency Program
- Patrick Curry: CEO, British Business Federation Authority
Organised and managed by the Cambridge Blockchain Hub and The Bradfield Centre
In coordination with London Block Exchange and Coinfirm
In collaboration with Swisscom Blockchain, Keiretsu Forum, the British Business Federation Authority, and the Samsung Catalyst Fund