Too often companies fail to realise the full potential revenue of an offer and so make much lower profits than they could. The commonest cause is an inability to price its real value to the customer.
Value-based pricing requires
This three-hour seminar will give you the tools to:
- Analyse what drives value for a customer
- Understand comparative value profiles
- Quantify the financial benefits of your offer
- Identify emotional drivers and the analysis methods used to determine willingness to pay
- Segment your potential markets by
valueCreatea quantified value proposition to support sales
- Develop a pricing policy and a strategy for growth
Map your strategy for evolving customer value and the market positioning you intend to occupy.
- The seminar will intersperse periods of explanation and discussion with examples and workshops for you to apply the methods to your own business. While this session will focus primarily on
early stageB2B business, more mature organisations launching innovative products can benefit too. For B2C business it reviews ways to identify the emotional and psychological factors that drive most consumer sales and determine pricing.
It is preferable for at least two members of an organisation to attend where possible so that they can work together on applying the tools.