How do we get even more Cambridge Scale-ups Grow to Billions?
We're giving 3 Cambridge scale-ups the chance to pitch in 3 min a business challenge and get advice from a panel of top executives such as:
- CEO at Darktrace (Poppy Gustafsson)
- ARM Co-founder and Acorn Computers former executive (Jamie Urquhart)
- Chief Commercial Officer at Focal Point Positioning (Helen Adams)
- Chief Digital Officer at UBS (Elly Hardwick)
- Former GM at ARM (Monika Biddulph)
Only 3 scale-ups will have the chance to pitch their challenge* (max 3min) to the panel and get answers from the panel on 3 actions you could take to help them grow.
Only Cambridge startups that have secured a min of £350,000 investment (or client income), are growing, or may have even reached millions of pounds turnover but have challenges as a result of growth.