November 2020 Lockdown update
Following the latest announcement from the Government, the following changes will be implemented at The Bradfield Centre from 5th November - 3rd December.
- The Centre will remain open and operational for Permanent Desk & Private Office members, 24 hours a day. Out of reception hours, Access continues via your membership card.
- The Centre will remain open and operational for our Homeflexi members Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Meeting rooms and the auditorium remain available to hire Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
- The Lakeside Cafe will remain open offering a takeaway only service Monday - Friday, 9am - 2pm
- For members of the general public, you can access the Centre during the Cafe operating hours
The Centre remains fully COVID secure with social distancing measures implemented. For more information, see our COVID Information page.
The Government information page for the November lockdown is here.
If you need unrestricted access to the Centre, you can upgrade your membership here.