We have been listening intently to feedback from our members on how they are adapting to the realities of COVID-19 and how they are thinking about the future of their workspace needs. In response to this feedback, we are excited to inform you about a range of new services now available at The Bradfield Centre.
These new packages are all designed to provide maximum flexibility to help companies continue to grow whilst balancing safety, creativity, collaboration, culture and mental well being. You can of course move between our various products as and when your circumstances change.
For the first time since we opened in 2017, we are offering virtual memberships. If you have decided that working from home is best for your business for the foreseeable future, then Virtual Office is perfect for you. It allows your business to have a prestigious address, and we take care of your mail and phone calls.
- Business Address service (plus postage costs)
- Telephone Call Answering service only (no additional call costs)
- Full Virtual Office service (business address and call answering)
This new product replaces our previous 'Drop-In' membership. It's perfect for companies that wish to operate a hybrid model of blending working from home with access to high-quality workspace. It also comes in three variants which allows you to precisely control your costs and only requires 1-month deposit and 1-month notice providing ultimate flexibility.
Home Flexi 5:
- 5 days of hot-desking per month (9am – 5pm Monday to Friday, by pre-booking)
- 2 hours of complimentary use of our small & medium meeting rooms (Bookable via Reception)
- Unlimited printing, Tea and coffee & high-speed WIFI
- Use the Bradfield Centre as a business address
- Additional top-up days can be added.
- Additional meeting rooms can be booked at our member rate (25% off)
Home Flexi 10:
- As per Home Flexi 5, plus
- 10 days of hot-desking per month (9am – 5pm Monday to Friday, by pre-booking)
- 4 hours of complimentary use of our small & medium meeting rooms (Bookable via Reception)
Home Flexi 15:
- As per Home Flexi 5, plus
- 15 days of hot-desking per month (9am – 5pm Monday to Friday, by pre-booking)
- 6 hours of complimentary use of our small & medium meeting rooms (Bookable via Reception)
In addition to these new products, we continue to offer our Resident Memberships and Private Offices with all their existing benefits.
Perfect for when you need a dedicated desk with unlimited 24/7 365 days a year access to The Bradfield Centre & unlimited meeting room use. You can leave your equipment on-site overnight, and you can use The Bradfield Centre as your registered business address.
When you need your own space that you can call your own, our private offices are for you. These are fully customisable - you can install your own branding and although we think our furniture is pretty nice, you can bring in your own if you want to! Offices start at 4 people and we can support you through your growth to 50+ people.
Meeting Room Hire
For the first time, we are now allowing non-members to hire our meeting rooms. We have listened to feedback as whilst teams are working in a distributed fashion, it is important they are able to come together for board meetings, workshops, sprints and team building. We have a range of rooms available on the ground floor, including our new creative space. Again, we aim to be flexible so you can hire these rooms by the hour or for full days.
You can listen to James Parton, our Managing Director, discuss these new packages and how we approached designing them and adapting the physical space.