An update on how we are preparing for members returning to work.
We hope that you and your families are well and have been adapting to the lockdown.
Now restrictions are being eased and our member companies are developing their return to work strategies, we felt this would be a good time to update you on our planning to welcome you back.
- Our reception reopened last week, meaning there is a member of staff on-site between 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday, and postal services have returned to normal.
- Members will continue to access the building using their membership swipe cards. The Centre remains closed to non-members, as we carefully manage the volume of people in the building.
- Members are able to receive visitors, but we ask you to keep numbers to a minimum and to try and hold virtual meetings rather than in-person. Where visitors attend, please keep a record of this including their contact details so that you can contact them if a COVID-19 event occurs.
- We have adjusted the capacity of our meeting rooms to take into account distancing rules. Members will be able to review the new capacity of each meeting room on our Robin room booking system.
We have carried out a full risk assessment and are implementing certain procedures and safety measures that are necessary and advised within the Government guidance.
- 2m distancing floor signage at reception
- Hand sanitiser stations in reception, near the auditorium, and on all member floors
- Awareness & instructional signage throughout the building
- Perspex, free-standing, cough screen at reception
- We have reviewed our cleaning specification and frequency and will be enhancing these to ensure all areas have extra cleaning with a focus on high traffic communal areas.
- Disposable antibacterial hand wipes provided in all communal areas
- In terms of our air conditioning systems, we have shut off any recirculating air in the system so all air coming into the building is fresh only. The units will also run 24/7 to ensure a constant flow is in place. Our filters comply with ISO16890, the most exacting standard for filters and are manufactured from synthetic materials which are inherently anti-microbial.
You can read our Guidelines For Use Of Shared Space here.
As business owners, you may well be putting together a return to work strategy for your staff, as indeed we have for our staff. As you consider your staff's working environment, we have partnered with a supplier that can provide screens for your desks which are 100% recyclable and under £10 + VAT. This represents a cost-effective and environmentally friendly solution which we hope will only be a short term measure. 10% of the screen price will be donated to the NHS Charities to help support the fight against COVID-19. Other screen options are also available, and a full brochure is available from us.
For the time being the Cafe and Auditorium remain closed, and we will continue to update you via our website and our social media channels as the situation changes.
If you have any questions or would like to order desk screens, please speak to Mark.